Friday, January 9, 2009

D2YC camp (Dec 14-19)


Resting on my laps

She tug in between my leg


Closed eye ( Okay i know i am a celebrity, but can you let me sleep?)

She went back down (this is a nice pose)

The cat was looking at the camera thinking of pose


I was sleeping and this kitty come and sleep under my legs ( I got frighten)

Look at the time man

Day Manager @@

Effect

participant putting salt at ulser
Mr Jason Lum


Well, i was helping Wai Cheong in the kitchen most of the time and it is not easy but is kinda fun.
Anyway, I was the day manager for day 3 , it is actually stressful and tiring but i like it cause it keeps me busy from missing her. It was also the talent night day, I have fun torturing the participants. So sorry if you guys get offended
One of the day i was chatting and talking on the phone with her, it is during the night where the participants were having their supper.

Once again pictures speaks a thousand words and the pictures show roughly what happen in camp. I spend most of the time with the kitten. >.<

No comments: