Sunday, August 30, 2009

On someone's demand

Well, I am actually quite lazy to update my blog but since so many people keep asking i will find something to post...

On friday which is 3 or 4 days ago, I went to City Harvest Church drama production and the title of the production is "Will you marry me". The storyline is good and of course the actor and actresses are brilliant which make the whole production a success. The story was so touching that it actually touch so many people's heart including myself especially when the main actor's mom pass away. This really inspire me to appreciate people who loves you rather then mourn for the people that does not care for you.

Anyway, just hope that my life will get better as time pass and slowly regain back what i should be doing and be on track in my life....For now i guess the only thing i can do is do preserve myself and pray....


P.S
Do you know how much I miss you?

No comments: