Monday, November 9, 2009

Randomness

Well I suddenly have the urge to blog but do not know what to blog about...cause i have many things in mind...XD

Start of with my busy life, I am starting to slack from college activities like what i said...compare to last time which i spend most of the time in college, I now rather spend time at home to do what? SLEEP...I have been very busy and when I have time I would like to sleep...

Other than that, I guess I am just a failure in Love? I really notice all my love life was a failure. I guess the problem is with me not the girl. Besides that, is very hurting for me too. Sometimes i really do not know what to do. Am I expecting too much sometimes? When I see other people having fun with their partners anywhere and anytime it makes me feel so envy with them. I never had that kind of feeling before except for friends where I had the most fun with. Everytime when I talk about it, I will have flashback about the memories that i have been thorugh and it makes me feel very down and not wanting to talk about it. I really want to give up on my love life already. I really had enough. They always say they understand but what is it that you understand? And when things happen how did we end up? I already know that the day will come and always tell my partners about it and they dont believe and they will just say 1 word SORRY. Sorry cannot cure the scar inside my heart and it makes both of us suffer. I do not know what to say anymore. Well i guess thats all from me.


P.S: My only wish is to get some1 that really understands and will be close to me, only one. Is that too much? I am really tired of relationships even sometimes friendships. I miss my highschool friends but we are from different college T.T

2 comments:

Jeremiah C said...

hahaha. quote from kb "if u wan a gf, ask from your cg leader" XD

filifeleh said...

There is someone who can give you unfailing love leo... You should know who im talking about... Compare to the love you can find on this earth... His love for you is far more perfect and greater than anything else.... Seek for Him with all your heart... He's just right there at the doorstep... waiting for you to truly allow him to come into your life.... Add oil there k... =)