Thursday, March 26, 2009

Who/What am I???

I really could not tell....anyone have an idea of who I am???

My primary teacher,tuition teacher, secondary teacher, and some of friends tells me that I am actually a very smart and capable in anything kind of people as long as I am willing to commit and sacrifice, they say they are 100% sure I will be much better than other people...

I have been getting this since i was young till now but i just do not know where my true self is...How come I able to know so many things that is happening, how come i can feel some people feelings...Why am I having this so call "gift"??? I just do not understand, what is the purpose of me born? What is the purpose of me living???

Some people know that I am doing things for people, things meaning their homework, their personal stuff, etc. I sometimes do it till I am not able to do mine... Many people have advise/scolded me before but i still just continue doing it... Why do I continue?? I always say that this is the last time i will do it but i just continue doing it..why why why??

Many people say that they are just using me...In a way I am their MR."Right Now" not MR. "right" If I really stop doing all these will I still have my friends?
If I stop doing all these, will I able to find my true self?
If I stop doing all these, will I be able to achieve my dreams?

So many questions that me myself could not answer...

Why do good people have do die young, If just I am able to transfer my life span to you, I would do it with any cost that is going to happen to me...I dont mind what will happen to me as long as you can live a longer and happy life.


P.S :
Next time do not say,
Everything is impossible...
Why is it so???
Cause even the word impossible said I Am Possible...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thing that you are helping ppl around you.

However, you need to spare enough time to keep your body and mind healthy... so that you can help more ppl in the long run. X ]

Prioritizing ourselves is not always selfish.

- f -

Leonard said...

Are you faith?