Monday, March 9, 2009

Responsibilities

I guess the older I grow the more responsibilities i have...especially at home..
Why is it so??
1) I need to do more housework(hang cloths,bring in cloths,wash plate, etc)
2) I become driver. (fetch sis and dad)
3) I need to stay at home when no one is around (which means, i am the only person at home)
4) I need to do things on my own like settling bank stuff or petrol road tax etc.
5) I start to help my dad collect stuff from places (if i know the place)
6) When any of my family members want to use the comp, i will let them use.
7) I am still a mama boy where my mom say no, i will say no too...(haix)

Anyway, I guess I am starting to get girls fobia back...Please dont tell me I am becoming gay....


P.S
Life is short,
Live life to the fullest

No comments: