Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Grown up or Scare??

Have you ever have a feeling that you want to do something but you do not want to do it? I have that feeling since long time ago but it gets stronger each year and now I guess it is going to take over my life.

Example of the above, you feel like doing something stupid but you could not do it because many people is there and there will be commenting on your actions and you will be affected by it.

Another story is I feel that we sometimes need to spend our time with lecturers and making them happy. Why? because this will dramatically affect the results. This is a real life experience and I feel that is not fair but this is the world. NOTHING IS FAIR. Is how you play around with it and make it useful to yourself.

Upon what I wrote the above, its more likely either I had grown up or I am getting even more timid because many things I do not dare to do anymore. Maybe is because i take every action into consideration where someone dear to me might not liked it. In addition to that, I am 20 now I need to be responsible for what I do.

Anyway I guess that I had succeed 80% in removing my life from college, this does not mean that I drop out is just that I do not mix around with people in college anymore. When there is classes I will be in class and when there is no classes I will either go home and settle my own stuff. That's all for now, guess will be uploading another post very soon. Most probably about friends around me.


P.S
The world is not fair,
Is how you make use of the situation to gain benefit.
If you manage to do that,
You are the Winner

No comments: