Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy or should i say satisfied???

Well, why is it so?? Because today someone finally did something which she will never do and confront a person and settle about their conflicts. Most importantly, they are now friends again.

Another thing is today I actually ask some1 to take over my post when i just cant be there to solve things. I just want to tell them that I am sorry but i really need my time now. This is due to the previous few post maybe?? haha... just hope that she continue growing up, she will be 1 successful person in the future.

Michelle Tan Lee Shern (hope i got the shern spell correctly) I would wan to wish you happy birthday. Although is abit late but better late than never.

The new generation is always taking over, what you cannot do, they might be able to do it.
So train them properly and they might be able to achieve what you want to achieve and you will be satisfied that they are able to do it.

1 comment:

lingling said...

hey... thanks for helping me last week.. i really apprechiate that.. if you want to keep things to yourself then make your blog private.. it works.. n you are able to express more...

i am focusing in my studies now and take everything essily.. ^^

xoxo