Sunday, June 6, 2010

43th - 78th days without sharon

Looks like it has been more than a month I did not blog... To be exact is 35 days.. I wanted to blog about it earlier but many things happen like my modem got strike by lightning, I went Singapore and now I am sick...I got so many things to say but I really do not know how to start.. Maybe I start off with the project that i was talking about in the previous post?

I do hope the things that I include and done in the project really helps her especially when I was away at Singapore... I remember the time when I pass the box to her, Sharon told me that I watch too much drama... I just want to let her know that I do not care whether is drama or not as long is for her, I found it worth doing/trying...

How to describe this? I actually feel happy when sometimes she come to look for me first... Just like in Singapore, I manage to go online because I was at my aunt's house and I saw her online on MSN and she nudge me first... I feel so happy but in a way I purposely disturb her and ask her whether she miss me... And I am so happy to hear the answer :P ( hope she do not get angry)

After coming back from Singapore, 1st thing in the morning she sms me just to check whether I am back to malaysia.. Well I am, and without seeing her for about 2-3 weeks I really miss her so much.. Then I suddenly got a chance to see her on thursday at MCD...I was actually starting to get sick but I guess the urge to see her makes me feel that I am not so sick anymore... Although the time is short and she is studying but I do not mind because it is really been sometime that i have not see her...And And I bought her souvenirs, well is actually a pair..Now i have 1 part, and She have 1 part of it...it will become 1 if it is combine.. Of course I hope it is the same with our hearts :p.... I guess thats all for today, I do not know what to write for now as I am sick... Will continue on tomorrow...

P.S :
I am a very random person,
That is why I am special,
But what makes me a random person?
Is you, my little princess,
You are the 1 who made the changes in my life,
And I love it,
Because it is you and only you.

No comments: