Sunday, June 6, 2010

79th days without Sharon (Sick = hot and cold)

I guess today post will be very short because some1 ask me to go to bed early... Well my sickness is not getting any better too but I am happy when that special some1 care about me.

This morning after waking up, Ian tell me try to make it for at least sermon and I quickly bath and get changed, but after that Mom ask me to do this and do that, I was like erm erm... Okay okay, What do you wan me to do? After my mom told me what to do, i quickly went to finish up and rush to church.. Lucky i still manage to attend some part of it...

After that went to celebrate Cla's birthday and our plan totally fail when she saw us.. Hope that she still enjoy the whole celebration... After that, we went to shop for her birthday present. The most funny thing is Jasmine Ong bag has a problem entering shops, as she walks out of the shop, the sensor alarm will ring. She got paranoid after 2 times. Anyway Cla din manage to get her bag so we all went back home.

Today had some fun time in pyramid, and the most important thing is that I can see her...Haha, there is 2 people who said that she grew thinner, i guess she is happy after listening to that. All I can say that she is very tired, and I wanted to let her feel comfortable but it turn the other way round, really my bad...

Anyway I guess I really need to train myself to get my tone and words right. I always hurt her feeling unintentionally because I do not know until she show me the face or she tells me.. I am really sorry, I will do my best to change it okay?(need your help to tell me also so that i know)

I guess that's all for today since i promise to sleep early.. nightz

P.S:
I know you are trying very hard in order to make me not so sad and angry
And i really appreciate it, and i will do my best to do my part well
Because I love you more than anything else

No comments: