Thursday, June 10, 2010

80th -82th days without Sharon ( still sick?)

I finally know that she does not like me blogging about her... She gets angry as long as i blog about her... I might make it a private blog soon enough where no1 will read it anymore except for me... Anyway I forgot what did I want to write for this post... All I remember is I started blogging again because of her but she gets upset everytime she reads it even if I am not talking bad about her.. I made a promise to myself that I will not make her angry or sad anymore so i guess I made the decision to make it a private so that she will not get angry anymore.. Besides that, I wanted to voice out something but I guess is still not suitable yet... Lets see how things goes, the next post will be a longer one because I have lots of things to say...


P.S
Nothing to say as my mind is really empty

No comments: