Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sad, but A new beginning of a happy life

Well like what i said in the previous post, i have many emotional story but i will cut it short. Well, there is this 2 girls which is C and J always thinking that i am such a irresponsible person but i was actually covering for them when ever they did something wrong and they do not know anything about it. Okay i admit it is because that i did not wan to let them know anything. I did know that it would bug me when they accuse saying i did not do anything. They do not say thank you to me is alright but they accuse me saying that i am irresponsible. I admit i really did overslept during the freshie party event but i am just human, and i really could not take it. I just do not understand why when other people overslept, they think they are doing something important and sure has to do with big projects. I also have many important things to do and what i do is not anything about me is about other people. Anyway, the most stunning thing was i did not expect Justin to know that what i have done, he knows about me covering the hole of other post. I guess if people are observant enough they will know even if how u hide it.

Remember what i said in my first post??? I was doing my assignment Wednesday morning and suddenly a my phone ring i got shocked cause i was concentrating on my assignment it was her sending msg to me telling me that it was her annual dinner and complaining that during the W11 outing too many mosquito bite her making her not pretty. As the chat goes on, i ask her the place of her annual dinner and she answer and ask why and whether i wan to fetch her back. Then i did offer her too and I ended up agree to fetch her back. After my gym class, i try to delay time because she have not call me, i just do not believe it that i can be patiently waiting for it. I guess people change when you meet different people...So i send her friend ( which is also my friend) and her back to her hostel. When we reached the hostel, she asked me to wait as she want to pass me back the towel that i lend to her. Instead of me rushing back after getting the towel, I stayed and chat with her a while until i forgot the time.
Besides J which i have always been helping, lending a hand no matter how tired i am, I found out that there is another person which i can actually do it but the feeling is totally different. For her is like a very happy thing for me which makes me willingly to do it but for J is the other wise. Anyway, i just do not want to mess things up with her yet. I do not want to jump into conclusion so quickly which might affect our friendship because this is my first time expericing this feeling.
Need to go now is 3am, later at 4 i need to see my mom as she is going overseas and i need to wake her up at 5. ^^

No comments: