Saturday, November 22, 2008

Improvement of my life

Before i start my post, i would like to wish my cousin HAPPY 10th BIRTHDAY!!!The 1 on the right is Eliz which is her birthday ^^
From left: Ally, Chole, Aunty, Dilan, Eliz, (my father friend child)
Pretty, handsome and cute little people...I miss my olden days too...


Okay so as i said Wednesday i went to true fitness and the personal trainer push more than my limit, the leg exercise was not that bad but the topper part of my body could not take it. I did 80 Pumping(yes 80) and roughly more than 40 chest press. After all the training i could hardly lift my hand straight up. I am feeling pain in every part of my body and somehow i love this pain,

That is 1 of the improvement, the next 1 is I finally took the initiative to study willingly. I guess my friend will get shocked when they see this, this is because I do not really study willingly, I normally study to pass or when someone challenge me to get good grades but now I can study willingly and very motivated to study. Hope this mood will last. Anyway I wan to start relax a while more then I will go study and I will grow stronger too.

No comments: