Thursday, February 19, 2009

Feelings

I just do not understand why I am feeling like this. I somehow feel lonely and depress. I am always fighting with my heart and feeling. In a way, I am having 2 heart or 2 me. 1 of me is my sixth sense, the other 1 of me is me my reality self which always doing my best to make a difference. Okay, to tell you that till now my sixth sense never once goes wrong.

So everytime I am always fighting with my sixth sense, to prove that I can change that situation but i never once succeeded in doing so. Everytime I failed to prove my sixth sense wrong, the more i lose my confidence. Do you know the feeling where you always work hard to change something but everytime you do it you failed?? that is the feeling and it is not only once i have been going through this since I was form 2.

I am mentally tired. I have a dreams of my own which I want to achieve. Maybe I should be selfish and care for myself but not others.


Anyway thats all for the emo part. Yesterday I manage to not to say master the skill but know how to do it and when I do worngly I know what is it. I manage to do 2 skills properly. 1st is my front tuck, I manage to tuck with my hand open @@. 2nd is my flic flac, I can feel it already which means I will know whether I am doing correctly or wrong. Time to aim even higher!!!!


Should I put my blog to private???

1 comment:

Rachel Khoo said...

if u are changing yr blog to private, put me on the invite list would ya? :)