Saturday, February 21, 2009

Maturity

Today, I actually outgrown my parents in many ways...
Why, today the house alarm rang and is very annoying and disturbing not only us but the neighbours as well.

I 1st asked my dad to off the main power of the house electricity but my dad just do not want to listen and he say he is confirm that it will not work. Then my uncle came and tried to off it and it works...if my dad listen to me earlier, he would have save many troubles from bugging his friends to my uncle.

Other than that, I also help my mom to make jelly/agar-agar which is in a big amount and then I settle my own dinner outside cause my parents and had some Indian dinner to attend.

I just suddenly feel not happy and satisfied because does age really matter to everything??? Why just cant they accept that sometimes age does not matter, sometimes that younger people are much mature and smarter than them.Well i guess i will end it here.

I just hope that 1 day the world will change that age does not matter.

P.S : Work hard and do not care what people thinks about you, as long you did your best and never give up, its good enough.

1 comment:

Rachel Khoo said...

Yeah i think i matured when i was 14 atleast. Like sriously i knew more than what my sister now knows
So i agree when u say age is nothing to be connected to when talking about maturity