Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sometimes the truth isnt good enough

Okay...erm I do not know how to start blogging for this post because many things had happen in my life and I am the 1 watching it going through everything. AND sometimes it sucks to know so many things.

Reason of why it sucks knowing so many.
1) I am not a superman, i cant solve so many things. Sometimes I just could not solve the problem.
2) I cannot always be there to solve the problem, I have my own too.
3) People will tend to ask you whether you know such things and ask you more.
4) What if both are your friends and you care for who will you help??
5) If it involves my friends, it will make me worried

As some of you guys know or experience before, I do not really care what happen to me. I will just keep it in my heart and maybe go to 1 corner and be sad to myself but If you harm someone I really loved and cared, I will make you pay 10 times or maybe 100 times worst they what they suffer. I bet the 1's that suffer before knows because I torture people mentally and physically.

Now back to the topic.
Why do i say so??? because sometimes the truth cannot be reveal. It will sometimes hurt other people either physically or mentally. If is physically, it will heal but what if it is mentally??? It will haunt that person for life. Why I am saying so because I find myself having a disorder since I was a childhood and I wanted to heal myself but the more I study psychology the more depress I am because I know that my disorder could not be heal. So sometimes we just could not reveal the truth to people so that they can live their happy life.

This is not related to the topic
Well I just hope that she knows that I love her, I really do and I am willing to let go some things in my life just to be with her.









Sometimes the truth isnt good enough,
Sometimes people deserves more,
Sometimes people deserves to have their faith rewarded.

No comments: