Sunday, March 28, 2010

The 11th days without sharon (cool , night)

I just could not believe i will post another post this fast... Today went to Service with her...It feels like a total stranger to me... I can feel that she is not comfortable with me..It makes me real sad... I even got jealous when I saw a guy take his phone up.. I do not know whether that guys is going after her but it just make me jealous...

It feels like i am back to square 1 again...Is like she does not even care about my presence at all..I guess i am just 1 sided she never want to come back to me ever but I just do not want to give up..Especially when i heard my mom still want migrate to U.S I really want to spend even more time with her but it will just force her away... Hope that she will take her lunch if not she will get gastric later on.. Anyway will update everything during the night..

Finally is night...I sms her and she had fun in her drama.... i saw 2 new guys added her in FB my heart feel so unwell...this is the feeling of jealousy but i cannot do anything about it...she is no more mine...if she is mine i wont feel jealous at all but now haix... At least now she is sleeping nicely... i guess i will stop here need to her up at 6am ^^

No comments: