Monday, March 29, 2010

the 12th day without sharon (Cool, night)

Today I was so worried about her that my heart nearly pop out... I sms her and called her but the phone say "Sorry the number you have dialled is not in service" I am alright if sharon dont reply smses because sometimes people are busy and stuff but when i heard the sentence above I was starting to get worried and wanting to know what happen... Luckily she is alright..i was so worried is due my past experience and stuff anyway she is okay that is the most important thing...

Besides that I sms her and we talk about our past, she seems to remember what we do and the feeling of it... Well she is not mine anymore... I should have love her more and more often i should spend more time with her...

I finally know what the show means... In the show Alfread says that "when you love someone you feel that everything you do is not enough, instead you want to spend the rest of your time taking care of her and protecting her... I understand what it means and it really fits my feeling... She is stress i can sense it but i just do not know what to do... I am afraid that the more stuff I do the more stress she become... Well i guess i just got to take that risk... time to prepare for my classes tomorrow... I will make sure she reach home and sleep safely before I go to bed is my duty and is what i can do for now...

No comments: