Wednesday, March 31, 2010

the 13th day without sharon (cool, night)

I call her to wake her up this morning but i could not get her so i sms her hoping that she will receive and she did but was late... We did not chat much until around 7 something where i call her up..

I try something where I never try before... which is saying out about the feelings that was trap inside my heart... the weirdest thing is I am telling the problems that I have in my heart to the person which is the problem i want to solve... Anyway i ask her to act as a tree hole and i would spit out everything and I did i feel so relieved after that... She promised to forget what i say after i spit out all the uneasiness that i had and she did... I thank her for doing that...

I can feel that she is getting more and more stress each time but i cannot do anything to help her... I can only give my emotional support and i hope it would help her...I guess today diary will be short because it is sweet and simple..that all for tonight will try to wake her up again tomorrow...

P.S : I really love her for who she is

No comments: