Monday, December 1, 2008

Sudden feeling of Fear (depressing mood)

See how happy they are ( we woke up so early just to celebrate for them, 6am le)
So many presents....and she is not touch at all
This is not how the way you a cut cake Sharon
Wish and wish and wish ....
Woke jeremy up in the morning(stupid lock) if not sure sabo you
Wishing time!!!!

Happy Birthday Sharon and Jeremy!!!!

Okay so i start to feel fear in me in my studies and also the feel of depression. Like I told some of my friends, I can somehow feel J emotion and i just do not know how. When she feel uncomfortable, I will feel it too. I try to not think about her, try not to see her at all but the feeling is just too strong, too strong till I cannot take it. What should I do??? Since the past 3 months I been helping her secretly and she does not know anything about it(thanks to my friends who help me and did not tell her anything about it) but this time it gone worst. I know by doing this, it will affect our relationship but for her future it will definitely help her. Maybe there is some other alternative that I should try??? Should I tell her that i have been helping her secretly all these while???

This is the first time that I actually worried about my studies. Something really got into me and i feel pressure. My holidays will not be holidays too. I guess I need time to rest. I am planing to have a part of my memory lost. WHO wants to join this mission??? At least there is someone when i think of makes me feel slightly better but both our relationship has long way to go and if i really want to get into this relationship, we both really need to put effort.(she knows about me and I knows about her).
Anyway really got to study now.


Comment on the post or drop your name if you want to join the LOSE MEMORY MISSION
.


2 comments:

Charlene.G @ 雪琳 said...

I need to loose some of my memory too!!!!!~ T_T
This is really suffering.. *sob*

aNing~ said...

when i look at the date, i know what u mean. haha, that day the worst day ever...