Tuesday, December 23, 2008

KCBA youth camp (part2)


Me and my candle night dinner partner, Samantha

My candle night dinner partner, Samantha(that night itself)



Ravin, Me, Tuck Long (What we do best during free time)

Candle night dinner food (vegetarian)



So this is part 2, there is a night in the camp where we need to find a date for candle night dinner. Some committees and me were ready to play which we let other committee choose our partner but suddenly Jessy said we cannot do that and we need to pick the left over one for our partner. First person to get partner was ShinD then Leonie (my sis), follow by tuck long after that I lost the sequence but mine was during water war. Proud to have Sam as my partner though. We begin chit chatting after we sat down and we click easily. I get to know that she is a big fan of DBSK and she is a good swimmer too( I will never wan to swim with her). After that night we still keep in touch till now and we sms everyday 24/7(abit too much) was just making it sound so much. I have some pictures of me doing some dance move but is with quan wei, sob. Anyway after that i rush back home early to prepare my next camp which is D2YC. I will state it in the new post.

No comments: