Thursday, December 4, 2008

Nightmare(dream)

This morning I have a dream. Yup it is a nightmare. The dream seem so real to me that my body actually react to the dream. Well here is how the story goes......

When I woke up in the morning, I change from my room to my parents room to sleep. As you guys parents room are the master bedroom so is more comfortable.( This is where the dream starts). I got up and saw through my parents room window, I saw a bunch of people taking old lady who leaves opposite my house to a big truck. I feel weird so I observed and i notice that they are having gun and forcing that old lady to get it the truck.( I forgot some part of the story). Suddenly, I saw the same bunch of people kidnapping the girl that I love away. I quickly chase that truck and to get her back but I cannot reach it. I quickly rush back home and call the police then i call some people on my phone list to help. I even tell my dad about this incident but my dad take his own sweet time to do things as if is not his problem(I dint tell him that the girl i love was kidnap). I got frustrated and call other people which is Mr queck( my ex bm tuition teacher). He ask me to get the police again and he will be right over. When I hang up, that gang of people call and they told me : " You will not be able to call the police now, We have capture your best friend which is an IT wizard to cut off all connections to the helpline and if you try to seek help, we will treat your lover in a "GOOD" condition." After this conversation, they hang up.Of course the 1st thing that come into my mind that they will treat her is gang rape and torture. So i quickly ran down and ask my father for help but my dad just will not care and take his meal. I ran out from the house and try finding her and keep shouting but I just have no idea where they bring her to. I was so depress that i cried and thinking of what they will do to her.

This is where I woke up from my dream. Why did I say it seem so real to me?? First the kidnappers kidnap the people I know and when I woke up, I feel terrible pain in my throat and my eyes are watery. I also sms her when I woke up when i saw her reply then i went back to sleep. I feel like I cannot lose her and will do anything to get her back but the point is she is not even my girlfriend. Anyway this still gives me goosebumps, and it also motivate me to be stronger so that i can protect the 1 I love.

1 comment:

Charlene.G @ 雪琳 said...

Wow~ I had a dream of some-sort before too..

When you love someone so much, you just can't help it but to fear of losing them one day.. I think you have reach this state~ >.<

Treasure what you have now.. No matter how good or bad this relationship will turn out, the only thing that you wanna do is to love that 'someone' sincerely, regardless of the outcome..

I hold on tightly to this~ Hoping that someday that 'someone' will realize how much I love him.. Not to get something in return, but to let him know that there's a person who love him more than he love himself.. Even though when time comes, I always feel like giving up, but trust me, giving up is the last thing that I wanna do!!

My dear didi.. Cherish what you have.. Love is love.. No matter what, it still worth the try.. Because love is everything!! =)