Saturday, December 6, 2008

Practice

Today after the exam 1 whole group went to pyramid's redbox to sing. There are few good singers like Justin, Jason and May. I guess guys with J can sing well? hahaha. Anyway, I did not intend to go but Justin force me and say if you want to learn how to sing, you need to go and start something. So i ended up going and slowly sing in the end. Not to say my voice was the worst there I guess, as i could not sing. I will practice as much as possible to improve. By the way i got 2 teachers, May and Justin. I really thank them so much to sacrifice their time to teach me sing as I do not have any background of singing so it will be tough for them to teach me.

What makes me want to be a better singer out of a sudden??? I do have a purpose but not telling it out. Anyway it is 3am and I am still practicing(started singing since 1 am) as since is late and people will not be able to hear me sing. I am going back to practice again will be uploading next post after camp maybe or after my next practice at redbox.

1 comment:

Charlene.G @ 雪琳 said...

Yooooooooo~~~~ write down the reason lahhh!!! XD All friend friend here what~~ Muahahaha..