Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Off for 2 weeks

Today I will be going to Klang for a camp till Sunday, then i will need to rush to KL for another camp. Sigh so many camps and i forgot to mention, I am a organizing committee for both camps ( hope I can last long enough). I will miss my home the most sob. All of a sudden, I do not feel like going to all these camp, I feel like staying at home doing what I want but a promise is a promise and I will never neglect my responsibilities. So no matter how not willingly I am or how sick I become, I will and I must finish the task.

Yesterday night, I chatted with my her(my crush) a while. She asked me to sleep early but i just come online so we start chatting and she told me that she will be shifting hostel on the 19th of december, I asked her whether she need my help but she answer and say I thought you got camp to handle??? Then I answer her there is a will there is a way. ^^

Anyway need to prepare for camps now. Will be leaving in 1 hours time. Going to miss my home.

No comments: