Thursday, April 1, 2010

14th day without sharon (still cooling, night)

This morning i went to do my passport so that i can go to Singapore... Since my parents let and so many people asking me to go i decided to go... Finally I manage to do a round off back tuck on floor without Mr.Hong Spot...I am so happy finally achieved something and i can show off...

After gym i start smsing Sharon knowing that is 11 so i msg her whether she is back home, she is not after a while she did not reply and i waited until 12 then i starting to ask justin since i saw justin was online so i expect him to be at home then only i know that sharon did not follow him home... So i call her only knowing that she was at church.. Her parents scold her badly and I know how it feel i really want to cheer her up but I am not with her I just do not know how...Before she sleep I call her again telling her dont cry everything will be alright... When i hear her cry I really wanted to rush over to her house and give her a nice warm hug just to comfort her to sleep but if i were to do that it will make the situation worst... I really feel so useless that I couold not even cheer her up when she is down.. How am i going to be her bf... My heart hurts hearing her crying.. i can feel that she is tired, stress up, and many mixed feelings because is like no1 is supporting her.. I just want to tell her I am here do not worry, I will protect but it is easy said then done... I just could not protect her.. I just need to be stronger and better to protect my loved ones

P.S : Can someone teach me how to cheer a girl up and protect her??

No comments: