Friday, April 2, 2010

15th days without sharon ( also cool, night)

Today is one tiring day for me... Due to my time in classes and rushing to take my passport I am really tired... I got scolded by mom cause of attending church and cell group too much >.< haix...

After that I fetch Sharon and phei wen to church... I can see that she is very stress with all these stuff and the only thing i could say was dont worry it will be over soon... So dumb of me... After that went to see Eric to discuss about our POS things and well everything turns out well and after a while i look at the time the time was 1130 and sharon has not called so i told eric i need to go... After a while sharon call and ask me to pick her up just like i suspected...

During the journey she looks more beautiful.. Why is it so? Because I can feel she is happy and she is smiling like there is no worries...During that time i do not know why but i feel happy myself too.. Is like i feel so happy to see her that i do not want her to go home that time but is a selfish thinking and i want her to be happy like this always so i quickly send her home so that she will not get scolded by her parents and I manage to do it... She was still happy till she went asleep..

I do not know what to say but i really feel good just seeing her smile and laugh like there is no worries in her.. anyway that is all for today will see how thing goes on easter production tomolo

1 comment:

Trevor said...

how about u let her know about the blog . i think she will feel touching when saw it