Saturday, April 10, 2010

23rd day without sharon (hot, night)

It took me awhile to think whether i should continue to blog about it after knowing that she found out about it. Well i guess i will still be blogging about because I do not have anyone to tell. Even if I have I do not know how to tell them. After knowing that she read through everything, I feel stun and shock till I really do not know what to say. The thing that I worry most is I am afraid that it will affect her answer later on. I feel like i am getting more and more worried each day. Although we got closer but I feel like I am going to lose her. This makes me want to just ask her for second chance now but i have promise her that i will not ask so I am really doing my best to keep away from that question. Sometimes I do wander if i do not text her will she text me? Will she miss me or miss my presence? Will she feel or notice that I did not text her or something? I really want to tell her is really not fair for me is like I am throwing money into the sea but I did not, i guess this is what love is all about...Love is blind... I do not know how long can my will power last but i will do my best..

P.S :
Like I always say...
As long as I have a single breath in me, I will never give up

No comments: