Wednesday, April 28, 2010

37th, 38th, and 39th days without sharon (Cooling, Night)

Again is 3 days only i wrote the blog... Well this is because I am having exams and stuff and my last paper was today.. I still have 1 more which is MUET but I could not study for that as because is it about speaking. Anyway this post i will talk about Broga hill's first.

Well, was at Ian house and most of us did not sleep. For me i got an half an hour sleep because i was very tired if I so not sleep I think I will collapse so we leave Ian house around 4 something and reach the destination at 5.30am. We start climbing and the place was very dark. Until a certain point, I was leading the climb. I notice that i was not only leading my group but all the other strangers as well. Suddenly feel so pressure but the feeling is good. When I start climbing, I only keep thinking about the things ahead and I do not really care about things behind me. Well while climbing I have many mixed feelings with me> After finish climbing I was actually feeling a little disappointed because it cannot really see the sun rise. So i keep trying to get a best shot because I want to show sharon too. After that we went back to Ian house while others went back to theirs. Everyone was dead in their bed except Kai Qin, Ian and me. We attended service but during the service, Ian and Kai Qin fel asleep but I did not. Kai Qin even say I look the most normal among 3 of them. After that, I wnet back and sleep and waited for sharon's call to pick her up. Well, when she called, is was really a heavy rain and my car is inside. In order to get my car i need to move so many cars. Luckily, my dad let me to drive his car. So i pick sharon up and quickly send her home because her mom start scolding. She look thinner again now maybe because of the stress and stuff so I think i must do something to take care of her.

Tuesday, I fetch her back from Elanie's hose after they studied.. Well is my first time seeing her in baju kurang and i think she look better than wearing pinnafore... I know these days she is stress so I bought a chocolate for her again to give her some encouragement... During the night, there is some1 disturbing her, if i not mistaken is a malay guy. She got scared so i called her to tell her everything is alright and if the guy call again I ask her to tell me. After that, I ask her to go to sleep. Signing off

No comments: