Sunday, April 18, 2010

29th,30th and 31st dat wtihout sharon (rainy, night)

Is been 3 days that I did not update... Well nothing much happen in these 3 days so i will just bring through... It exactly 1 month we broke up. I did not notice it till i look back at the calender. I do not know whether she did notice it but i do not want to remind her about it. Well I guess i really broke the record. She was my longest relationship and the longest time that my heart stay with only 1 person. It really hurt sometimes waiting for her and I do not know whether things I do will change her decision but this is the gamble i must take. I officially owe her 3 things First, bring her to Pulau Ketam, 2nd get her a surprise(Is not really a surprise but just something for her), 3rd bring her to Broga hills to see the sun rise. Of course, she also owe me 1 thing, hoping that she will fullfill it 1 day ^^. Today she has a really bad mood. I can feel it and I try real hard to cheer her up and get her mind of but I did not manage to because like what i said in the previous post, I can feel her mood. So how can a moody person cheer up another moody person. Her modem got problem now, she could not online this only add to her moodiness. I feel that I need to improve more to cheer her up.

I notice 1 thing there is so many pretty and attractive girls in my life but I just do not know why I only feel that Sharon is only the prettiest for me. No matter how i look at her, she is still pretty. She always say that some picture she dont look pretty or she say she look fat but is otherwise she really look good especially When she is happy and when she had wide smile i just feel like she is so pretty till that is undescribable. So bie always smile ya ^^. I will also do my best to make you smile everyday.


P.S : Sorry bie, I just not good in cheering people up but i will do my best to learn and make u smile everyday because when u smile you are the prettiest girl on the universe

No comments: