Thursday, April 8, 2010

20th and 21st days without sharon (hot,night)

It looks like i am starting to write 2 days diary into 1..Am i giving excuses to myself because I have so much thing to handle? Anyway is better than nothing..

On the 20th day everything went well until we talk about her games that she thought of. I was actually joking and did not mean to hurt her at all and the main thing is I did not say anything and she got angry. So here come again our argument on a small thing. We seem to argue more often after we broke up. Well is it a good thing or a bad thing? I do not know but is just that sometimes i get fed up of arguing about small matter like that. I really want to tell her can you not be angry over a small matter but after thinking I did not say that to her because I feel that she is stress up so i say that is my fault and i say sorry. After that we change the topic, although i can feel that she is still upset, at least is better than before.

The 21st day, i guess today was just a bad day for her. She feel abit dizzy and went to sleep but the dizziness did not go away. Soon later, she had a gastric due to eating too late. We continue chatting and i ask her something personal. I manage to know her some of her secret ( i am not going to say it here). I thought I will be disappointed knowing about that but i did not instead I get even more desperate to want her to come back to me but i promise her that everything will be after her SPM so lets see how things goes...I still have 8 months

No comments: