Thursday, April 15, 2010

27th and 28th days without sharon (hot, tired, night)

Tuesday was not so bad... I meet her in summit and had a long and good chat with her teacher. I always hang out in summit after my public speaking class and she tell me that she will be at bowling and i need to fetch elanie back so I went over there. After they finish bowling, they went for some shopping and Sharon was hungry and she wants waffle so we accompany her to buy waffle. Along the way, elanie and yun yee walk so fast to leave me and sharon behind. I appreciate what they do but i guess it will just make the situation more awkward because we are not couples anymore. In the end, I manage to had some fun time with her with bit of teasing and flirting here and there. After everything, I fetch 3 of them back who is sharon, elanie and yun yee. In the car they tried speaking kindergarden chinese and it was so much fun. I also ask sharon to learnt abit of driving but she is scared and she did not want to. After that we continue to sms and i promise her to bring her to Pulau Ketam. She even text me to have a good sleep due to my few days of nightmare but my friend force me to go yam cha with them everything spoil. After i went back, I did manage to sleep properly and woke her up in time.

Wednesday, nothing much on this days, things just went like normal. I text her getting to know whether her throat was getting better. She told me that she did not eat sushi for a very long time. I manage to text her till her last message was my sis bought ice cream and she eating herself, she din buy for me :(. I replied her but she did not replied. After a while i text her again still there is no reply. Another 15 minutes later I text her again but still no reply. At 11pm, I made a last call just to check on her but i could not get her guess her phone got some problem again. So i text her a good night message. Even though i know that she is at home and is safe but inside my heart I am still worry. Is it because of my nightmare making me so paranoid? After that, I rush home not long after Ian text me. He scolded me for something and I admit that i am wrong but I really did not notice them and I am tired. My brain could not think properly and my vision was only to what I am suppose to do. And now I am still not able to sleep maybe because I am too worried of her? Well I guess I still have assignment that i need to complete signing off.

No comments: