Sunday, April 11, 2010

24th day without sharon (hot, day)

I guess i am abit late for today's post... Well it was sharon's open day yesterday and I did not ask her about it because I know that everything will be alright.. She went shopping with her family and I guess she enjoy herself because she really like shopping and I am really a bad partner for her to go shopping with. She always say that I will show the bored look and she will say "nah see, you boring dy". Is true that i seldom go shopping but I was not bored when i go shopping with her because as long as is with her, I do not feel so bored. Sometimes she will even bring up the atmosphere to make me have more fun. It was also her grandmother birthday yesterday so she was 1 busy women on that day but we still manage to sms and chit-chat. There is 1 part where she asked me to stop calling her that nickname because she feels abit funny and she asked me to call her something else and she suggested that i call her that nickname even before we got together. I lied to her and say that there is a few but in fact there is only 1. Then why did I lied to her? It is because calling her that really feels like she is mine. During that period of time, there is some mixed feelings in me. Is like she is giving me chance to get her back but she do not want to accept me. I really do not know what is she thinking, is like she still love me but she do not want to accept me. This really make me go up and down for a while, it even make me think that sometimes she really take me for granted.

I guess time to go back to some old stories. This is because in my many past relationships, no one take me for granted instead they really appreciate me. Is I the 1 who do not appreciate them due to several reason. Some of it I do tell them but they say they are fine with it and they understand. Well I guess there is a limit to everything. They force themselves to the extent till they are suffering. I really could not do anything anymore but just to let them broke off from me so that they can live a more happier life. Facebook can really tell people what is happening.when my facebook status change to in a relationship, many girls start to show their cold attitude towards me. After my relationship status went back to single many things happen. Not to brag about it but it feels like i am going back to my life last time where many girls start appearing. What do I mean by that, some girls start to flirt with me and sometimes there is some stranger girl where she just say hi. Of course I did not say hi back because i do not think that she says hi to me and she will say "lansi" then i look around only noticing that she is saying hi to me. I guess i do not feel comfortable anymore. Is because my heart has already set to 1 person? I really do not know, lets see after 8 months whether it is really set to only 1 person. I guess will continue on to the next post.

No comments: