Thursday, April 29, 2010

40th days without sharon (Hot, Night)

I guess today post will be a short one... Anyway nothing happen much today is just that Sharon is overstress already... she do not even have time to take naps... Her eyebags sure grow bigger for now... I really try everything to lessen her burden and stuff but I did not manage to and she say she can handle herself... Later on, she had a food poisoning, i guess is also due to her overstress..I do not know how long can she take it but no matter how I will just do my best to make her not fall sick... Luckily I pass her a packet of chocolates yesterday so now she can have something to munch on.. I guess i really need to step into her life this time so that she will not fall sick again...

P.S: Do your best ya... I cant do much to help but if you really need someone or a shoulder to lean or cry, you know who to call....

No comments: