Sunday, April 4, 2010

16th and 17th day without sharon (hot, night)

Something wrong with blogger yesterday so i did not manage to post it up...anyway yesterday was 1 hell day for me...I fetch her to church but i was very late due to the rain and jam i was stuck..she got moody and angry and i have to cheer her up but everything i do just failed and make her even more angry >.< haix... after dropping her to church i was stuck in the jam for 1 hour to get home after that getting dinner for my family and preparing for them i was so freaking tired and collapse at my bed... My sleep did not went well due to what happen just now so i decided to go to church even though i am very tired...This is due also many reason that i got scolded from my parents because i did not check the house properly before leaving... I did not manage to get in but at least i manage to catch the whole show after that sending her cousin, phei wen and her home... I send her back last and we start sharing about what happen just now and she forgive me, she even told me how to settle it when she has a bad mood like this...

Today went for basketball... i think i got sunburn due to playing till so late... she went for badminton and played til quite late also but hers was indoor... after that she went for lunch then go to church...Can know that she is tired because she did not even rest and went to church for rehearsal... well got to pick her up at 6am today hope this time i will not be late... if i am late i will be screw badly this time wish me luck and all the best i need it

No comments: