Friday, April 9, 2010

22nd day without sharon (Very hot, Night)

I do not know whats wrong but the night keeps getting hotter and hotter each day making me want to on the air-conditioner. Today has been an unlucky day for me but I take it very positive and it did not turn out so bad. Like usual we text each other and I am always the first 1 who text first. Seems like she is more happy already i guess not so stress anymore since she currently have nothing much to do. We even jokingly argue who miss each other more. I do not know whether did she really miss me but it really makes me feel happy. After Smsing each other for sometime I asked her whether she want to know about my personal life and she answer yes so i asked her to ask about what she want to know. She say she do not know what to asked and just want me to tell her. This is a problem to me because I have never really open up to people about my personal life and the problems that i encounter. I normally solve it myself or just get over with it. Since we both could not get started, I told her to give us some time which is she think of what to asked and I think of what to tell her. After that we change topic till 11pm where she is supposed to go to sleep. She remind me that I have not told her about my personal life and I owe her 1. After reading that message, I feel happy in a way. Why? Because she normally will forget about things even though is just a few minutes but now she remembered it, maybe it seems that she is interested in knowing about my personal life. Anyway I did not manage to tell her anything because it is too late and is time for her to sleep. After wishing her good night, I continue on to do my stuff and even went for a drink at the nearest mamak stall. During that period, an indian guy who was half asleep fell down and knock into something. He was lucky that the knife did not drop if not it might have kill him. After witnessing that incident, my friends and I went back home. I guess that's all for today, signing off to bed....ZzZzZ :P

No comments: