Tuesday, April 6, 2010

18th and 19th days without sharon (hot, night)

Did not manage to write about yesterday because my sister was using the computer and I am very tired...Well many things happen, I woke up early and keep calling her, she did not pick up i went over to her house and waited. Luckily her father saw me and woke her up if not she will still be sleeping and forgot about the easter production.. I pick her up and asked her a lot of question.. Of course this are the 1 that she do not want to answer. I asked her the question is because i really do not understand about us but i guess the one who do not understand is sharon herself but i promise i am not going to pressure her so I just let go.

Well today we sms like normal a bit of flirting here and there but when she say the word impossible it really hurt me even though if is jokingly saying that. I just feel very down and hurt. There is many things that I do not understand about me and sharon's relationship. I can feel that she still has feelings for me and what we are doing now are more than just friends but she say she just cannot take it. I really do not understand. I feel like she is hiding something from me and not telling me but everytime i ask she would just not answer the thing that i want to hear. I feel like both of us are tangling in the middle of nowhere now. We do not know whether we should move on or stay together. I am just confused about our relationship but no matter what I will wait till she finish her SPM and decide.

No comments: