Wednesday, April 21, 2010

32nd and 33th Day without sharon (Hot, night)

I guess I will summarize things up again as it has been a busy week for me. She say something about us smsing too much and stuff. Yes I do agree because all these while i purposely sms her day and night so that she will tell me that we should sms lesser \. Finally on that she told me. Although it hurts bit but I am glad she manage to tell me and share with me. Of course after she told we really did sms much lesser and i guess this makes her miss me more? haha

Today is her bowling day again. Just like normal they do have transport so I need to fetch them. I am willingly to fetch them but like what i told sharon you need to ask, she did but at the end she feel bit guilty. So I manage to find a way by not making her guilty (hope so). After that, she went to elanie house to practice and manage to do it quite fast. Really impressive but she told me that her parent in a bad mood cause do not want to fetch her and stuff. I called her hope that she will be fine and she is but she is sad because she could not online. After her tuition, the time is 1145pm and she still cant sleep. I pray that she will have a good night sleep and of course pray that she can go to starbucks with me on thursday night. Signing off.

No comments: